The commies are really scrambling. The statement below says alot. The Government has chosen the Canadian trucking alliance as the absolute authority, so there, take that pesky minions....(otherwise known as Canadians)

“Since the outset of the pandemic, the Government of Canada and the Canadian Trucking Alliance have engaged regularly with one another and with other key partners to identify emerging issues and mitigate disruptions. This engagement has been critical to keeping trucks moving, while also keeping Canadians safe from COVID-19.

“The Government of Canada and the Canadian Trucking Alliance both agree that vaccination, used in combination with preventative public health measures, is the most effective tool to reduce the risk of COVID-19 for Canadians, and to protect public health.

I know the Government of Canada will not be held to any account from major side effects from the jab, but will some of the other entities who have been "pushing" the jab through mandates etc...be held liable?

I don't think I would want to be responsible for mandating any so-called Vaccine. From what I have been hearing, law firms have been overwhelmed with potential lawsuits.