Originally Posted by 1OntarioJim
The comments by Nashville seem very biased to me. Being retired I was able to watch hours of the activity in Ottawa over several days, as did members of my family. As an example he says he spoke to people who are thinking of returning to their home countries due to what they saw. He then blames this on the government and the police. He fails to acknowledge that had the protestors not been there none of the conflicts would have occurred.

In my opinion if the protestors had spent two or three days and then left their message would have been heard and police activity would have been unnecessary.

No acknowledgment is made of the grief created for the residents living in the downtown area whose sleep was disturbed for weeks. Also the loss of business created by the truckers presence.

I won't try to use any other examples since this crowd will try to disavow my comments any way. You would not admit to the number of people out there who do not support what the protestors were doing and felt the local police chief was, at least, partly to blame for being so slow to take action to bring things under control.

There, now every one is free to continue with their distortions.

Jim

Hmmm, sounds like someone else from Ontario that Ive heard spew the same communist BS.