I went to a meeting yesterday that was hosted in a rural community. I was quite interested in the topic and I see I wasn't the only one, the place was packed with over 300 people, I never saw a mask. The speakers were Constitutional experts, to organic farmers and everything in between.....there is a massive groundswell of people becoming "woke" to the tyranny trying to pry into every aspect of our lives, pay attention.

I am still processing what I took in. The query was posed to all, why are our children not taught the "Charter of rights" in school? If you give a shyte, provide your child with a copy of our Charter and read it yourself, you will see how we are being attacked through a loss of freedoms.
This Government have no intentions of restoring our freedoms to pre fake pandemic times, nope, and the truckers did something about it and messed the globalists plans for us, that is why they are fighting so hard.

The truckers have educated the populace of Canada more than any University in the Country.