I think as we move through this thing people are going discover the real target here is the "Charter of rights and freedoms".
The human rights aspect in any Countries constitution is a pesky stumbling block for globalists with the goal of a one World government. That would be why Canada and the USA are having their constitutions relentlessly attacked, if that isn't obvious to you, then you are a problem.

I think we will find that resistance is futile when you have a dictatorship, it looks like we have that here. Trudeau has a dictatorship within his own party and it is beginning to manifest outward in the house of commons and I would expect into our Justice system as well, I wonder where that will end. In the words similar to our enemies, resistance needs to be re-imagined.

It would be great if other Countries could impose sanctions upon Canada for their potential human rights abuses, we are hedging the human rights abuses now, going over the line even if only a little bit will become gross human rights abuses in the coming weeks with the emergency act thrust upon the entire Country. Sanctions from who? a Country that hasn't a constitution or provisions for human rights? If this act is passed, it will have been passed without the head of state having any dialogue with the parties involved.

Lets remember, this started as a protest against mandates, those same mandates are suddenly dropping all over, but yet, here we are, and despite what looks like opposition to this tyranny, there isn't any.

I believe it is our constitution that is the target, our charter is special, the globalists, evil, Trudeau, Klaus Schwab, big money, the NDP, the Liberals, the schills in the conservative's, all hate it.