ribka;
Good morning again, I hope you're having a brighter day than we are and you're still well.

I'm not sure how long I've been subscribed to Viva/David Vrie but it's been awhile.

He came to my attention prior to me putting up this post in 2020 because he took the Canadian Firearms PAL course so he had a better understanding of what legal gun owners had to go through in order to purchase a firearm up here. Honestly for someone to go through that to self educate themselves garnered my respect.

My thread on something he had to say back when.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...cs/14894860/montreal-lawyer#Post14894860

I want to say he's still not a firearm owner or shooter by most definitions, but he does appear to be still trying to learn the truth on subjects as completely as possible before rendering an opinion on them.

For any fellow Canucks reading this, Runkle of the Bailey is part of the CCFR, has his own court challenge against the feds regarding the current attempt to confiscate many of our firearms and overall is the best source of Canadian firearms law I've found. Subscribe and support if you like what you see.

Anyways ribka, thanks for posting up David's video, as I've mentioned before he gave this BC redneck more faith in anything coming out of Quebec than any other single thing in the last few years. Folks that know me will understand that's the highest praise this used to be part time cowboy can give.

All the best again ribka.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"