Originally Posted by BC30cal
Lorne;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the weather has been somewhat tolerable in my home province and you're well.

As I was watching that I thought the very same thing.

While there are rumors that the Ottawa Police are being replaced for various reasons with LEO from other centers it's still someone's father or grandfather they're manhandling there.

The RCMP - in my view - don't really need any further bad press to add to their last few years of major issues, so we'll see how the Ottawa situation shakes out if they're called upon.

All the best to you out in Saskatchewan tonight Lorne.

Dwayne

Dwayne

Good to hear from you.

Weather has been warm here,so no complaints. Very little snow on the ground here in the SW which is a concern as so many waterholes are dry.

Exactly agree with you. That is a person you are dealing with, regardless if you can go home to a different city after you treat him like the stuff that comes out of Sparkle Socks mouth on a regular basis...

I remember a passage from one of the old hunting writers that went something like “ being honest is obeying the game laws when no one is watching “ .

That obviously stuck with me and as I move out of my 50’s and have grandkids that are kind enough to treat me with respect, I find myself being more aware of that attitude than ever. I want to be as good as my dog thinks I am, if that makes sense.

I’ve rattled on but I’m sure we are on the same page.

Hope things are well with you, if you ever get back to this neck of the woods the coffee is always on

Lorne