It's obvious the tyrant, or any part of the government, is not about to "give" any sovereign body right" back to the truckers. NAZI/Communist never give back the freedoms they steal, and no time in history has freedom been won by asking, 99% of the time.

With that being said, to win the war, sometimes you have to regroup from a battle. I'm wondering if sitting there with your assets available to be taken right out from under you, If it'd be better for everyone to just go home, and let the NATL sit in begin from the truckers, farmers, ALL trades and whoever else could just bring the whole economy to an absolute shutdown. They can't force you to work, and the government would collapse at that point.

Like stated in above posts, the people have a good grasp on the fraud now all over the world, and that was the most difficult part, actually, getting people educated with the truth. The leaders could still control the movement, and call the shots, just from the homes.

I know the leadership has military and ex police running the war/game plan, but I really don't think you have anything to gain any longer by staying. Talk of war powers just risks you getting hurt where you won't be able to stay in the fight for the long haul. You're sitting ducks with no fire power.

A national sit in will kill it, and break their backs. The entire nation would rise up when shelves are empty. With JIT inventory, it goes parabolic in 3 days

There are enough truckers, farmers, and all trades alone could accomplish this.

Hell, just the trades staying home would shut it all down.

That really is the next logical step, before taking it hot, which everyone wants to avoid.

I wish I could talk to the leaders, and float a few suggestions.

One of my best friends in from Toronto, been here about 20 years and a top level marketing guy, from running fortune 500 INC marketing campaigns, and it "is" about marketing the right message until they won't listen to anything. When all options have been depleted, that's when the time comes all men have to face, if not now, when?

Where is the military on this as far as where you think they would stand?

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)