673;
Top of the morning to you my friend, I see your light is on and hope the coffee is too and the fire is roaring as well.

I'll begin slightly in the ditch by thanking a bunch of our members from east of Manitoba for contributing here.

As you know from our phone conversations I've personally got a long history in the western Canada separatist movement stretching back to the early days of the "Republic of Western Canada" and then Preston Manning's Reform Party after that. That's my personal heritage.

But as Nick1899 said the other day in a post, somehow PM Sparkles has managed to unite Ontario, New Brunswick and even Quebec folks with BC mountain rednecks - which I'll admit I would have bet a fair bit of cash against being remotely possible. Yet here I am, sober as a judge typing what I feel, you know?

It's about mandates, it's about overreach, it's about control, it's about freedom. For us who want to hunt and shoot, it's about access to public lands, freedom to travel to and from them and freedom to own any firearm.

Honestly if any Canadian owns a firearm and still believes it's a grand idea to vote Liberal or NDP, they've not been paying attention. I care not one bit what their local MP told them either 673, they need to go back and read which MPs voted for the Emergency Measures Act and then ask themselves if they believe in their heart of hearts if that same MP would not vote to take all of your firearms.

It would be "for the greater good" of course and "only a temporary measure" that'd be lifted as soon as "things were stabilized and all Canadians could be assured of safety".

Well sir, I see what even one bowl of oatmeal and one cup of coffee does to me, but there's not a lot of body mass for it to work on, there is that... laugh

All the best and God bless you all up there.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"