ribka;
Good afternoon again my friend, thanks for the comment.

While I did know that the super bowl was yesterday, I am somewhat odd as a Canadian in that I don't follow any sports on any level, though I did learn enough about volleyball, basket ball and competition jump rope when our girls were involved in it. Hey, I learned to appreciate jazz too for our eldest and her boyfriend at the time, now her husband of 6 years... but I digress.

The point I have been attempting to gently make to as many as want to listen is that if we are going to suggest something as simple as "follow the science" then we have to question whose science we're following first and then what causes the differences in interpretations of how to deal with that science.

While it's unpopular or perhaps fatal to suggest, I'm not anti-vax in all circumstances as everyone should make as informed a decision about whatever medical issue might or might not be coming their way and then act accordingly. I respect both sides of that position and understand it in more depth than I'm willing to discuss on open forum, you know?

Where I take issue - as Ben Dichter said this morning - is mandatory vax rules which limit, suspend or have any effect on a Canadian's rights and freedoms in any way, shape or form.

Even though I profess to be a Christian who is right of center for sure politically, I'm awake or astute enough to grasp that we need to cling to some of those basic principals or it's going to be used against either me and my kids or my kids and their kids when I'm gone. Again I'll say that I'm not attempting to convert anyone to the way I believe, merely attempting to articulate where I'm coming from and nothing more.

Peripheral issues that I have with the legacy media and most politicians from both sides of the aisle reading from the same script provided them is another windmill for another day, attached at the hip to the current situation as it obviously might be in my opinion.

On this and a lot of things, including my faith for sure sir, it's been a process, a journey of learning where all I was wrong and what I need to change. I do not believe for a second that I personally "have arrived" or have "the answer" or maybe any answer anymore. I do have a bunch of questions, boy do I ever.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"