Originally Posted by Nashville

I’m glad you got out and enjoyed your day. It’s special to see happy people smiling all day long and taking care of each other. It rejuvenates not only your soul but your faith in your community. To see first hand that there are others like you, that are on your side, gives hope.

Will there be another party tomorrow?

Wannabebwana,

That is good to hear.
This may be the most important time to be a member. A strong leader is needed right now and with the convoy dividing parties, it will add to the stress. The good news is that everyone is in complete disgust with Justrun right now.

I am seriously considering renewing my membership for the leader vote.

The party I attended is only on Saturday, but they had been going there since September, wtf?? I didn't know that...anyways buddy said they didn't want to stretch People too thin. A strong, steady show weekly is what they wanted. I will go every Saturday until either Trudeau resigns or the mandates are dropped.

Its funny you mention "others like you" because my Wife took her friend who is surrounded by covtards, and that is what she said, "it sure was nice to be with People who think like me" and she was having a real good time.

I'm going to renew my membership too, only because of pete, my MP is a dud.