Nashville;
Good afternoon sir, thanks for the update.

I just watched a couple blurbs from Evan Solomon on CTV YouTube soundbites. No he's not on my Christmas list, I want to know where the media is at.

He had on Jagmeet Singh, who squirmed and didn't answer anything at all in a meaningful way. Mr. Singh was being roasted on a spit in the comments. Some guy with the handle of BC30cal wasn't complimentary either in his comments.

Then Evan had on somebody from Angus Reid, a writer from the Toronto Star and a CTV reporter/talking head.

The Angus Reid lady said that nearly 60% of Canadians - who actually answer their polls and I've stopped answering polls a decade back myself... but - they're done - put a fork in them. They want the economy and inflation dealt with now.

Evan and the talking head made a big deal that it wasn't the protests - they were just serendipitously timed with Saskatchewan and Alberta rolling back the provincial mandates and a looming election in Ontario and Quebec. Nothing to see here, just move along folks, nothing to see here.

That said, the legacy news is now actually saying out loud that the majority are done. In a world run by polling companies that's got to be a hardwood stake to the heart of the Prince Hide 'n Snowboard - metaphorically speaking of course because we all know vampires don't go snowboarding. That's the werewolves.... wink

Anyways sir that's what I saw on the amount of mainstream news I could stomach before needing to shut it off and clean out my ears with non-ethanol gasoline.

I'll end with my commitment to continue praying for you and your BIL - and the rest too of course - but somehow you both have been stuck in my head/heart or whatever it is this old guy has for that apparatus.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"