Originally Posted by BC30cal
rost495;
Morning again my friend, I remain hopeful that you're well.

Since you've quoted my post I'll attempt an answer, though as always you're acutely aware I have no inside scoop or special knowledge.

When Prince Hide 'n Ski first refused to meet with the convoy and when he spoke of them framed them as racist, misogynists white supremacists he planted himself in a corner from which no compromise or mediation could take place.

Why he did that is the question without a clear answer.

Some have said that behind the scenes he's an extremely controlling and manipulative personality, with a huge ego which does not allow him to view any of his own actions as wrong - ever.

Other have said that he's not bright enough to have arrived there on his own - a classic post turtle if you will - and that he's following orders - for .... reasons...

Both stances make a lot of sense when viewed as objectively as is possible, in my opinion.

In summary then IF you were coming from a position of strength that allowed you to be wrong and learn from it, then there would be no logical reason you could not stop everything as of now. For that matter, even if you weren't that, you would still be able to find enough "experts" who had "settled science" that would allow you to stop it right now. That's pretty clear too at this juncture.

And yet, here we are.

Again we appreciate all the prayers you or anyone care to send our way.

All the best.

Dwayne

You can stop a mandate like this instantly. Speak the words. Its over. But odds are its the word may coming into play as you have noted from arrogance etc...
A verbal mandate is so simple. No need to phase out. Just never mind. No masks. No shot requirements. We won't enforce a single thing like that from the moment it leaves my lips.

There is NO other issue.

As you well know.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....