Update
The rest of the day went by without much to talk about. We went back out to our friends in Quebec for dinner, laundry and showers. As it turns out, our friend is an amazing guitar player. It was very relaxing to listen as he played whatever he felt in the moment, making it all up as he went along.

The evening took a turn when rumours flooded in of imminent raids everywhere. We turned on to the live feeds that are constantly streaming around the convoys. All was calm as expected, at least on my end. Sometimes I wonder how some of the people around here haven’t died from stress. It’s been over two years of psychological warfare, I’m not sure why they think things would suddenly get better after we poked the hornets nest?

As our vehicle is stuck in ground zero we asked if we could get a ride around the city to double check all the “target” areas. Everywhere came up empty and off Tyler went to put out the fires and reassure everyone. I’m not sure I’m built to be around people with such emotional extremes?

We arrived back at the trailer to find we’d finally run out of propane. Thankfully our neighbour had an extra tank to lend us though it’s really not very cold here right now.

Hopefully everyone around here will have a peaceful night.
It will be interesting to see what tomorrow brings.

Pitter Patter!