Nashville;
Good afternoon once more sir, thanks for the links.

The situation certainly isn't contained anymore to only a few malcontent Mennonites gone rogue in southern Alberta and some wild eyed fringe elements in Ottawa it would appear.

Never fear though, I read that the Liberals have the new Safety Minister Marco Mendicino AND no less than Emergency Preparedness Minister Hangover Bill Blair on that border closure issue.

One has to imagine Hangover Bill's garage looks like he's stocking up for an old fashioned Ukrainian wedding dance in the old days if you catch my drift. My guess is he'd not do too well without a solid ration of daily grog. wink

Perhaps I'm wrong and am being a little harsh on Hangover Bill, but I'm still a tad agitated he spearheaded their unlawful firearm seizure program, so I'll ask forgiveness for my less than charitable outlook on the man.

Watching the CPAC this afternoon it appeared as if the NDP and Liberal MPs were reading from the same bizarre script and the PC and Bloc were full on verbally pummeling the government.

It was interesting to see the Quebec Liberal MP come out - on CTV - who gave him 13 minutes of air time no less - to use some very carefully chosen language to describe his government and Prince Hide 'n Ski in particular.

As Bill and Ted might have said, "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K" when that happens Nashville.... grin

We'll see for sure and as you know sir I and a bunch of us will keep on praying for you and your BIL and the rest.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"