Saw Trudeau on the news tonight, looked desperate, the briefing was dated the 25th, so they waited until the convoy reached Ontario before they aired their Primeminister beak about a problem he created, he looked like a beaten child, then he gave his demented smug look lol.

The problem? he has been acting like a dictator, he has been static and single minded during the entire so called pandemic.
His party seems to consist of People put into roles because of a need to show diversity, not the best Man or Woman for the job.

So now with things unraveling on the Vaccine front, simply....it isn't working, Peoples businesses, in some cases families have been destroyed. Personally, I don't think I know a family that hasn't had a divide of some nature within their family caused by the so-called Vaccine mandate.

So now Trudeau (Butts) need to morph from.... you need this Vaccine.... to, ok we can back off on the Vaccine now, we have decided that, not the citizens, not anyone but the Government will decide when it ends. They will never admit they were wrong, sound familiar? The longer they continue with the mandates, the more difficult it is going to be for Trudeau to Govern, and in my view, he is finished, but I doubt he would ever resign.

Last edited by 673; 01/26/22.