Cash;
Good evening my friend, I hope the week behaved for you folks and you're all well.

Thanks again for the continued interest, I can say I appreciate it and doubt I'm alone in that.

To me, the greatest thing the Ottawa occupation did was to shed light on a number of really vital issues here in Canada.

In no particular order, it showed the true colors of the Green and NDP parties, so I'm hoping that folks who might have cast votes for them in the past will consider not doing so anymore.

It showed that the legacy media is all too often in lock step with the left/Liberal political machine which again a lot of folks didn't see prior but now seem to be awake or awakening to.

We got a new leader in the party of the center or slightly right of center - not a moment too soon by the look of it either.

Try as they might spin it otherwise, the mandates fell provincially like 500lb boulders after the trucks rolled west. Again "they" can spin however they want, but even the legacy news has now miraculously found "experts" who support dropping the mandates. Amazing is it not?

As an aside, the province a few of us reside in BC seems to be all over the place, but they're feeling pressure now as well.

Maybe most important Cash, it brought Canadians from across the country together in a way I personally did not believe possible. The money raised alone has to have the major political parties doing some major soul searching as it far outstripped the fundraising for all the parties last election - in a week.....

They have to know there's tremendous potential there that's just below the surface.

On a spiritual level Cash, things have happened which if one is a Believer make sense and if one isn't are so coincidental as to defy mathematics, but suffice to say on that front alone it's been a sea change - I believe.

Anyways sir, having the Dark Face Prince attempt to invoke the Emergency Measures Act wasn't actually a surprise to me sad to say. as I knew they - those who've held power for so long - are not going to go gently into that good night on any level.

I and again likely we very much appreciate the prayers and frankly you all wanting to know the truth of the situation.

We'll pray for us and for you all too for sure Cash, as honestly we're very much intertwined, perhaps more than we previously knew.

All the best until next time.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"