Jordan;
Thanks for the reply and confirmation we're on the same page.

I keep on saying, "We'll see" as there's a whole lot of balls in the air now. Most of which I'm not going to speculate on open forum about.

Honestly other than face to face there's too many leaks in the system anymore isn't there?

For the sake of my children and yours too, I hope this is a positive turning point.

The east now sees how deeply troubled the west is and for that matter the west gets to see that some of the east is less than enchanted with the antics too.

As I think you know I was involved a wee bit in the Republic of Western Canada movement back in the day... so that's where my head and heart lie Jordan - BUT - if we can get enough of the remainder of our nation on board I'm open to talk for sure.

The rest of the world is watching and so is the entire country.

When I check into legacy media newsfeeds on YouTube they're getting roasted alive Jordan and they have to have some folks there that understand the ramifications of the situation.

As well, there were 125,000 views on David Frei's video... think about that, you know? One Montreal lawyer wandering around with a camera gets more tuning in than some legacy media news..

I'd opine he's got a higher degree of credibility among viewers too.

The real pickle though is how radical the responses will be from those in power, because only the extremely naive will think they're going to quietly shuffle off and give up power. Truly that's a huge reason I believe the truckers have such traction and support, because people are rightfully concerned that things will not return to normal because those in power are rather pleased with the new normal.

If I am wrong about my assessment Jordan, the happiest person about my being wrong will be me, that's certain.

Again, we'll see.

All the best to you and thanks for your prayer support too.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"