Originally Posted by BC30cal
TrueGrit;
Good evening, I trust life in Middle Georgia is more settled than up here across the medicine line.

To be clear, I don't know Nashville or his BIL other than my interactions here, so can only judge them on their communication to us - in the same manner anyone else can judge me or for that matter you, correct?

I'd suggest that we who are not there cannot begin to know what the best course of action might be in a very fluid situation.

Try as I might to get more clarity, even Canadian politicians past and present, as well as some decent legal minds commenting on what's going on especially with the Emergencies Act happening don't really know the full extent of the situation on several levels.

Taking all that into account then, I'll personally trust the folks who are there to do what they think is the prudent course of action.

Thanks for your continued interest in the situation and again if you're so inclined, I'd ask for prayer or positive thoughts for all involved.

Have a good weekend.

Dwayne

Concur...

If you boys need anything we can help with... please ask.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.