ribka;
Morning my friend, I hope the coffee's on and the fire's lit at your house and all is as well as it can be - all things considered.

Thanks for the link, it's interesting to follow some of the tentacles of the money trail isn't it?

Perhaps I'm seeing things, but to me - and once again I'm not trying to convert anyone to the way I believe here and now or then and later sir - but to me it seems more and more like Paul's thoughts in his letter to Ephesus is where we're at.

Eph. 6:12

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Funny thing is sir, when this all kicked off a couple years back I kept on quoting Matthew 11:15 to people and many thought I'd gone off my rocker.

15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

My response was that the two things might well be true - just because I've gone off my rocker didn't make the other part necessarily wrong now did it? grin

It's interesting times we're in now, that's likely an agreed upon point?

Thanks for the link and even more for the prayers.

The more folks we can get both awakened and praying, the more prepared we'll all be for whatever we're going to face next, or that's my current theory anyways sir.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"