I see the fake news CBC, that Steve loves to use as a credible news source, is now claiming that Russia organized and is being the trucker freedom demonstration

“I do ask that because given Canada’s support of Ukraine, in this current crisis with Russia, I don’t know if it’s far fetched to ask but there is concern that Russian actors could be continuing to fuel things, as this as this protest grows, but perhaps even instigating it from from the outset.”
Mendicino seemingly dismissed her baseless allegation but did not confirm or deny – deferring rather to other Canadian officials to eventually answer the question.

Mendicino did admit, however, that the government is “watching” the protesters “very carefully.”

The spin machine is in full gear.

“Again, I’m gonna defer to our partners in the public safety the of trained officials and experts in that area. What I can tell you is that we do have courses on site right now who are watching the conduct of this convoy very carefully and we’re providing direction and guidance to residents to ensure that there is a peaceful protest, but at the same time, providing direction and guidance to residents.