Hey guys quick update.

We were getting pretty exhausted so we took the day off and went hiking out in Quebec. We had dinner with friends and we were able to squeeze in showers and a load of laundry.

Lots of rumours going around. If you’re on Facebook, you can catch up on “The Crackpot Farmer”. I will also try to keep doing updates here though I’m finding myself with less time each day due to needs here.

Gofundme, everyone wants to know. We are not involved with it as we are in a personal vehicle so we are not eligible for those funds anyway. The organizers of the event and GFM will be the only ones that can truthfully report on what is happening with the funds. I agree, GFM should not be involved with funds. We will be helping separately (on our own) with trying to find alternative methods of getting funds directly to everyone here though we don’t have anything yet. If you want to donate financially, try to donate directly to someone here.

To those questioning Doug ford, Kenny, Moe. I dislike all of them greatly, that being said imagine if we didn’t have “conservative” premiers in those provinces. This situation would be so much worse, in fact we would probably all have ended up like Quebec.

People have started to arrive though it’s still easy to work your way through town at the moment. We are hoping tomorrow will be big but we are aware there will be a lot of counter (freedom) protesters there tomorrow. We are doing our best to make sure everyone stays calm, collected and peaceful on our side. Lots of cops will be here tomorrow which is great.

We have started up an informal security group, apart from the main convoy security (lead by the turds ex head sniper, oh the irony) which has done an amazing job not only of setting up on the fly with random volunteers but also keeping everything around here safe over the past few days now. We heard today that crime rates have dropped significantly in this area since arriving. Most if not all incidents of arrests made have been counter protesters harassing and vandalizing the convoy.

We have a main fuel hub set up for fuel distribution to the convoy as well as a location for all other donations.

We have a few other things in the works as well though we are trying to be strategic.

We appreciate your support. If you have any ideas that you think may be helpful, shoot me a PM. Strategy is key. Please also understand that none of us have ever done anything like this in our lives. We are flying by the seat of our pants and learning on the go. Everything we do is from our cell phones as we never expected to be doing anything like this. I would also like to reiterate that the two of us are not involved with the convoy organizers we are just a couple guys helping out as needs have come up. We have met a ton of amazing people that are in the same position as us and we’ve started working together.

Have a good night all, cheers.

Pitter Patter!