Wannabebwana;
Good afternoon to you sir, I trust the day's shaping up for better than for worse for you all and you're well.

Thanks so much for that article sir!

Wow that was actually real journalism! cool

It's good to read that our fellow Canadians - regardless of ethnic background or sometimes political affiliation too - are seeing some of this for what it is or if it's not now, what it could be.

Just now I was watching CPAC and Hon. Candice Bergen has introduced a bill to have everyone come together and lay out a plan to end mandates on a Federal level.

The Libs/Hide 'n Ski said no - the answer is to have Canadians get vaxed.

Then Hon. Candice Bergen said that 90% of Canadians are vaxed, that other countries are stopping mandates with far less percentage of vax rate, so what was his target number? Was it 100% vax before lifting measures?

He - Hide 'n Ski - didn't answer and walked out again. Please note if that's not what happened, that's what it looked like to me. The camera never follows him leaving, only goes to the speakers who have the floor or the Speaker of the House.

While I'm not surprised in any way by that, I'll admit nonetheless I find it profoundly troubling on a bunch of levels.

It leads to wild speculation that he's bought and paid for, a petulant child, has assumed the role of dictator or a number of other scenarios - or all of them frankly.

Anyways Wannabe, I can honestly say with all my heart I wanted to be so wrong about thinking that would be the case.....

Despite the interesting times we find ourselves in sir, I do hope that we can all stay the course and I do hope the rest of your day is a good one.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"