Love the pic of the gas can on the Prius

From all of the videos of the freedom rally looks to be a large contingent of women and POC and FN at all of the rallies. Hard to paint it as white supremacy by Justin. That's why the CBC. refuses to cover it in a unbiased manner

Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
just got back from our local protest. Met in a small city 40km away. I’d say 4-500 vehicles, trucks, cars, tractors. Lots of people had their kids.

The convoy pulled out about 12:45. We were maybe in the first 100 vehicles. We drove through 3 cities at about 35-40km an hour (tractor speed). Lots of people on the roadside waving flags and smiling.

I had strapped a 5 gal jerry can to the roof of my Prius. Lost count of how many people saw it, smiled, pointed, then gave me a thumbs up!

Saw two drivers going the other way give us the finger. One old guy shovelling snow gave us a thumbs down. Saw a few drivers with their mask on. Whether abject stupidity or their own small counter-protest, I don’t know.

Stopped at a railway crossing for a Via Rail train (our national passenger rail). The Engineer gave us a good long blast on the horn!

After 2.5 hours we peeled off as the convoy went by about 2 blocks from our home. An hour later we can still hear the honking as they continue rumbling by.

Talked to a native guy at the startup. He said “Now you know how we feel. He’s been screwing us for years!” There were a lot of other natives there, too (we’re 1/2 hour from 6 Nations, one of the largest reserves, population-wise).

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from ]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]