Originally Posted by BC30cal
673;
Morning again sir, I still hope you're well.

Regarding how we're going to get the truth out, I see this morning on YouTube that VivaFrei is live from Ottawa now.

There are a bunch of people watching him over 6000 already so perhaps more than CBC, CTV and Global get?

Best.

Dwayne

I missed David yesterday!!!?? That sucks. He walked right by me here (8:07, white dodge/utility trailer, parked at the war memorial) and I didn’t even know…

I was unable to do any updates yesterday as I ran out of data. 15GBs of data used up in just a week trying to cover what is happening here.

So yesterday I decided I just needed to relax for a bit. A lack of sleep was catching up with me and being a guy that hates being in a crowd I needed some alone time. I brought a few books with me and started into one. Bannock and Beans by Bob White was written by a friends’ great uncle. It follows his account of the Bedaux expedition of the 1930’s in northern BC. I spent a few hours reading and relaxing.

Through my BILs church he was connected to a relative of one of the attendees of his church, who lives in Quebec. He got in contact with said relative and they invited us to their home in Gatineau for dinner and shower. We walked over the bridge on the east side of parliament and had them pick us up. We were able to have showers and do a load of laundry before sitting with the family for a lasagna dinner (which was excellent). We sat and got to know each other for a few hours and we talked about what is happening and how the news is trying to hide what is actually happening here. They drive by here everyday to watch and stay informed. Unfortunately the evening passed too quickly and we had to return to Ottawa. They drove us most of the way back to where we are parked and said they will stop by this evening to say hi once more.
We had an offer to join them snow showing in Quebec if we can find the time. I’m really hoping we can.

After returning to the trailer we decided to call it an early evening. I walked a couple blocks to the nearest facilities and on my return, remembered I wanted to talk to Jay. Jay is another young guy here from Edmonton that I met on Saturday evening when we were stuck in traffic just before where we are currently parked. He caught a ride to Ottawa with a pilot truck as he felt he needed to be here though he wasn’t sure why. A bible in one had and a mouth like a sailor, he’s an interesting guy to say the least. When Jay heard about the young girl dancing on the lone soldier, he said he immediately knew why he was here. Jay has been sitting on a hockey bag for two days now lightly playing a drum in front of the memorial to keep an eye on it. All night long he stays awake guarding the memorial and playing the drum! He has a hotel room that he could be staying in, warm and dry and yet he won’t leave his post. If he leaves to go to the bathroom he makes sure someone else will stand guard in his absence. The feelings this man wells up inside all is truly amazing. I’m happy to say that everyone around is taking care of him as much as he will let them.

I also spoke with a Québécois last night, standing at the memorial. His family immigrated to Canada from Venezuela when he was two years old.
He is here every day to document what is happening such as truckers picking up all the garbage, shovelling the sidewalks at parliament and cleaning the statues and sharing it with the world. He knows where this country is headed under trudy as he grew up following and learning about the destruction of his birth country. He’s extremely proud of what is happening and said even he is surprised by the turn out from Quebec as they normally won’t even celebrate Canada day. To see 50% of the people here are from Quebec makes him proud, along with the rest of us.

I stated it before but I will again. Very few trucks from the convoys have actually made it in to down town. Most are stuck miles out from here and have not even seen parliament. The turn out of people you see here is almost entirely locals from Ottawa and Gatineau. This is so much bigger than we can show you because of this. We’re spread out all over.

Keep up the support in every way you can. Turn off MSM, remove your masks, wave your flags and spread the truth. This ends when the people ALL stand together and say it does.

Do not comply, cheers guys.

Pitter Patter!