I well remember the feeling of helplessness and impotence when the planes crashed into and brought down the towers in NYC. I wondered how could we not see something so simple coming. It was a stroke of evil genius I and many others could not see coming.

I live 16 hours west of Ottawa and when the trucker convoy went by I thought to myself ‘I wonder how far they will get?’ 2 days later when they parked downtown I wondered how the Ottawa police the OPP or the Mayor did not see it coming that they would just park their rigs. Listening to the Mayor and the Police Chief in those days was kinda ‘duh!’
The panic in their voices —their impotence was kinda funny. I think they were really pissed when someone explained to them the problem’s associated with removing them. The prime minister had to visit violence upon the truckers to get them to move. Even then most of the big rigs moved voluntarily—the only rigs I saw towed where bob-tails. I think if the truckers just walked away from their trucks they would still be towing them. Truckers really are responsible people—they could have made it much harder and much more uncomfortable for everyone involved.

I wonder what the banks have to say about the city of Ottawa seizing those rigs. Most truckers I know are making pretty hefty payments on their rigs.

I deal with people hereabouts everyday expressing the same sentiments as Jim. I get so angry I can barely contain myself-and then I realize they have a right to their opinion and a right to express it. Some are truly misguided and some just believe differently than I do.

The ‘Legacy’ media are however a different matter\—they truly are the Ministry of Propaganda and evil.