673;
Evening again my friend, I almost called you today but got sidetracked repairing a vacuum hose thing and the day got away on me.

I think that's actually one of the more brilliant aspects of the trucker's rally in that they're over the top peaceful, passive and cheerful.

It would appear that Prince Black Face and his Evil Overlords were likely expecting that and frankly have no clue how to deal with this.

As noted too in a post above regarding the chopped up statement that Hon. Candice Bergen made today, it came from CTV who went from full on falsehoods - nothing to see here reporting to full on falsehoods about it being a massive Klann meeting, so why anyone takes anything they say at face value I'm not sure, you know?

Again if the Cons. said that with no conditions then they misread the mood of the country big time, but I suspect it's a chop job - how much though we'll see.

I watched Evan Solomon get clearly annoyed with Randy Boisanault - the lone Lib from Edmonton - who would not answer any question with anything that remotely resembled an answer.

Solomon was pounding them on an exit strategy as was Jagmeet today too, so it sounds like that's the new flavor of the day.

Meanwhile the auto plants are shutting down and the value of Hangover Bill Blairs garage full of high test liquor has tripled one suspects.

Fascinating day overall for a Thursday though for sure.

Let's all remember to pray for Nashville and his BIL as usual.

Have a good evening.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"