Hey guys,

I know it’s been a bit since my last update.
Things are getting crazy busy on our end. A lot of people are knocking at our door now when they recognize the trailer. Yesterday we had five or six interviews and this morning the BIL was followed around for a few hours by a news crew from NY.

It was another quiet night amid all the rumours of a guaranteed raid. It was nice to sleep in a bit this morning after a late night again. We had breakfast on the street in front of parliament. Eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns and toast, it was quite the spread.

A lot of people have already started arriving in preparation for tomorrow’s party. Sounds like it will be even bigger again this weekend over last. We’re all getting pretty excited.

Everyone has heard that Ford has called a state of emergency and that the GSG has been frozen. So far GSG has been adamant that nothing has been seized and not to worry.
There are also reports of OPP showing up at the doors of those giving us support through social media. They are literally the conscience police, just another show of how far this country has deteriorated.

We’ve seen more military and police stepping out and supporting us country wide. I think more will follow suit.

Bylaw has started issuing parking tickets now and threatening a new one every three hours, everyone’s getting a good laugh out of it. I think everyone has come to the conclusion that this is absolutely the “hill to die on”. We don’t care what they do to us at this point.

On that point we are calling every Canadian to stand up. I don’t think this is a fight that will pass anyone by now, we need everyone.

Have a good day all, I’ll try and get back on top of up updates.

Pitter Patter!