673;
Morning sir, I see your light is on and hope you had a good rest.

When I was watching a bunch of her presentation, I was watching the comments on the side which was interesting on a couple levels.

One thing I missed was that she stated that some of the mandates - believe this was the vax pass for restaurants, bars, hockey games and movies - was an incentive for people to get vaxed. Upon further reflection I thought that was an odd choice of words when they're usually careful about such things.

It would have made me feel better about it all if they'd have said they had some scientific backing for that mandate, but they didn't.

To me at this juncture, we're apt to start losing some of the essential services people to neighboring provinces. Maybe the BC folks think they'll be a lineup of people coming here to replace them, which historically is/was the case, but so help me how they're going to buy or even rent a house in most of BC escapes me.

I'd be lying to you if I said I wasn't disappointed, but I'd be lying again if I said I was surprised.

They - whomever the "they" are out there, have either decided they know what's best for "the rest of us" or they like the control. More than likely it's both now that I think about it.

We'll see how John, Adrian and Dr. Bonnie fare in the next bit as I suspect there'll be push back from all sides. There was a lady reporter that shoved back pretty hard already yesterday, so when that happens... well we'll see.

All the best my friend until next time.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"