Nashville;
Good morning to you sir, thanks kindly for the update once more, I hope you both slept well.

As often as possible I leave a comment on the Crackpot Farmer blog on Facebook as well so some of this is repeated here for which I apologize.

Somewhere in a comment on here I mentioned the the Viva livestream where he interviewed you both had 414,000 views... well it's 419,000 this morning and climbing.

Now for sure they're not all Canadian voters watching Nashville, that said only a true believer would think that's nothing, you know?

The message is getting out and whatever the outcome from this or whatever comes next, there's absolutely been an awakening, both with folks who call themselves God's people and those who are but don't know it yet, you know?

Have had a few people talking about some pretty rough crew taking part in prayer circles Nashville - again that's not nothing.

I'll end with my commitment to continue praying for you both and will say a sincere thanks to any and all who've joined me in doing so. It appears there's a bunch of us now who are remembering specifically you and your BIL - and all the rest of course.

Somehow to me, when I'm praying for something it's more meaningful to put a face or two into it. Likely Dr. Jordan Peterson could explain that, but I can't Nashville. Doesn't make it any less true for me though.

Thanks again for the updates, there's a bunch of us tuning in for them too.

Until next time you're both in my prayers.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"