ribka;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope you're all keeping warm enough in north Idaho this morning, you can't be any warmer than we are and we're chilly for our part of the world.

For sure I'll agree that it was sad to read and very tough to watch, but I'm going to suggest that it was expected and perhaps even necessary.

Many of my fellow Canadians did not believe the extent the current government regime would go to in order to quell/smash/suppress this movement. Some still don't for sure, but the evidence is out there now for those who might be interested in learning the truth.

I'd further suggest that like AA, we Canadians are not going to get better until we admit we've got a problem.

That said, I'm cognizant too that just because we admit we've got a problem does not guarantee success as each and every one of us knows an addict who did not survive.

I'm praying and hoping that it's not too late for us as individuals and collectively as a nation, as well as working towards that.

Only God knows what the final outcome looks like though I believe, but I'm still very human and would prefer to live in peace rather than strife of course.

We'll see.

All the best and God bless.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"