Originally Posted by Vek
Originally Posted by Nick1899
Hi BC30cal,

I hope you are doing well. I’m doing fine despite the circumstances. I cannot believe that in this country we are meeting legal dissent with such violence. I knew from the time Trudeau announced the Emergency Measures Act that it wouldn’t take long for this to happen. In every instance where our government has invoked the earlier War Measures Act, law enforcement agencies have overreacted. It is sickening to watch what is unfolding on the streets of Ottawa these last few days.

I like most other Canadians born in the 1960s were conditioned to think of Canada as being a kindler gentler version of the US. Similar in values but more socially responsible. Trudeau has shown this to be a complete lie. Trudeau once said that he was most inspired by China, well he has emulated China’s behaviour well and has created his version of Tianmen Square. These last few days will forever change our nation. I pray now that our legal system can address this in an unbiased fashion and prosecute those that have corrupted our Charter rights.

Take care Dwayne and fellow Canadians, there are hard times ahead,
Nick

I really don’t know how to put this in a charitable way. Some of us in the socially irresponsible land south of you have been expecting this for a while. You are an arrogant dumba$$ for mistaking a century of creeping Bolshevism for social responsibility.

God bless your truckers and farmers for waking you the hell up.

Not trying to be a dick, but post up when you have done something to curb the commie's in your Country.