I was standing on parliament this evening just taking everything in. I was approached by two officers. One officer was bilingual and struck up a conversation with me. We started with the general small talk, where I was from, etc. I asked him how this protest was compared to most and he was happy to say it’s been very good. “A few minor things” but that was all. I asked him about the garbage and he said while it’s not the cleanest he’s seen (out of hundreds of protests), it’s by far the biggest protest he’s seen at parliament and for the size of it, has been one of the cleanest. He was smiling throughout our conversation and even described how his wife has been following this protest through global news channels and has been excited in showing him all that’s happening.

There’s this push by MSM that we’re terrible people for being here and we’re being threatening to everyone and everything but I have not found an officer that can corroborate what the news is saying. There will always be something to go wrong when this amount of people get together and especially when you add alcohol but what I have seen has mostly been very respectful… I mean, unless you're trudeau…

Pitter Patter!