673;
Good afternoon to you my friend, I hope the day's been kind to you and you're all well.

If you're not familiar with Dave Rubin, he's a one time left of center journalist that went to the center and since has been vilified and called all sorts of things like anti Semitic, anti gay, etc. .

Now full disclosure here, he's married to a guy and is of Jewish extraction, so that'd be interesting to be what he's been accused of.

I learned of him when he was touring with Jordan Peterson's lectures and while I don't agree with everything either one of them say, they've made some sense and aren't afraid of tackling taboo subjects.

Lastly we had a bit of a discussion somewhere here on the Canada section about what an "elite" is and I think Dave here supplies at least one definition.

For me it isn't one's background or physical location either as I've been able to get to know a few multi-millionaires quite well and like the rest of us there were good ones and less good ones.

I would opine that when Prince Hide 'n Seek, former minister Morneau, Deputy PM Chrystia Freeland and some other folks were invited to the convention in Davos and many of the organizers and speakers called themselves "elite", that's a fairly good indication they believe they are better than me, isn't it?

Anyways sir, Dave Rubin.

Lastly I'll say this about that. The videos show us a few things, one is how we're being at very least misled by our media here or at worst outright lied to.

The other is that the world very literally is watching so that's an interesting place for us to be at in and of itself.

Again if anyone is led to send up prayers, positive energy or good thoughts across the medicine line, we'll take all we can get.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 02/02/22.

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"