Nashville;
Thanks for that, I appreciate you sharing that with us.

For me, as I've aged and our kids grew up and started their own lives, the tough part about being a dad was that I didn't feel as "useful" as when they were younger.

My absolute best days for our kids and their significant others is when I can help them in a meaningful way be it making a shelf, installing some cabinets or countertops or helping with an oil change. We're rural so can do work on cars in our yard and one is in a strata and one rents so even oil changes are not allowed.

Anyway all that to say sir that when I'm able to do something "useful" for you such as petition the Creator on your behalf - well that's a blessing for me too, if that makes sense?

So yah, the dads here will continue to pray for you and your BIL for peace, wisdom and discernment.

If you ever make it out to the Okanagan, there's some coffee with your name on it too.

Dwayne

Edit to add;
It goes without saying hopefully that I pray for our daughters, their significant others and my entire family daily as well, since I believe with all my heart its effective and has proven to be useful for sure.

Last edited by BC30cal; 02/08/22.

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"