Thanks for the report Nash and Wanna.
I spent the entire day on you-tube watching the live chats and reading the comments. There had to have been easy 200 live-chats to choose from. I even saw the police board meeting with the chief and 2 of his vice chiefs. Frequently I would go over to google news and read the articles by ‘mainstream media’ CBC—CTV—and Global. The bias of mainstream media is unbelievable—it’s like night and day difference as to what’s reported here. Where’s all the horn honking in the middle of the night? Where’s all the homeless being assaulted? I would have like to see some video evidence of window breaking going on in the residential neighborhoods?
On many of the live feeds I saw people dancing and hugging and even singing—I saw people with their pets and their kids. I saw some people protesting the protestors too. None of them would talk to Viva Frie but they did to some guys. I didn’t hear any raised voices or even name calling.
The police chief is over the top on some of his speeches also. He’s ranting and raving like a lunatic and it’s because he can’t do a damn thing about those truckers —he knows it and the damn board keeps yelling at him to do something.
One of the vice chiefs gave some of the numbers—they’ve only got like 495 officers total and they blew thru the years police budget in 9 days and hopefully the federal govt is going to pony up some money for the city and the RCMP are going to send in another 250 instead of the 50 or 60 they were gonna send. At any given time I guess they got 300 officers on traffic control so nothing else is getting done—plus they need at least another 45 to 60 investigators to handle all the criminal code stuff.
I would have been tickled to death if they just renounced the mandates but now I want 2 more things—abolish all govt funding to media—let CBC compete with Rebel news and Vive Frie. And Trudeau should resign.