Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by akasparky
Originally Posted by renegade50
LMFAO!!!
The day you become relevant for any acknowledgement from me aside from this post is the day you start posting pics of your deer or turkey kills on here.
It's deer season now or starting very soon in many areas.
Even a slickhead pic from you would get a 👍 from me then.

🤣🤣🤣

Deer of all shapes and sizes, Whitetails and Mulies alike are yard pests for me.

I got bored with Deer hunting before I was in my teens.

I know the pain and agony you macho guys go through walking 100ft away from your truck and spending endless hours sitting in a stand must be hell.

You do what thrills you, hunting is an Elk, Moose. Sheep thing for me, it's way over your head.....

At least Jim's popping Rattlers, much more interesting than the four legged pests I shoo out of my garden daily.
Most excellent spin attempt but it is a utter fail...

Uh huh.....
Sooooooo....
You ain't got no " pics or it never happened" of anything you have killed...
Because this is a " pics or it never happened" thread.
And it seems to be working very well!!!

BTW this link below has been in the mental storage bank about your poser azz..
All it needed was a trigger event from you again.
And I'm still your friend on your sockpuppet azz profile from long ago👍👍🤣🤣🤣

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/6612238/re-akbushrat#Post6612238
^^^^^^
Takes 6yr hiatus from 2012 to 2018 after getting his balls busted on his sockpuppet from the post right below it....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
See what your gotcha got you....

No more attention for you.....

OK then...Mr bored with deer in his yard guy. Lets see some of your hunting Elk, Sheep, Moose pics then. Even a pic of all the deer in your backyard.
I'd like to have a few deer in my back yard but the only pests I get are the bigger ones. They destroy my trees during the rut which is why you see all the trees that I want to keep surrounded by fence.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Elk in front yard

Elk in side yard

Elk drinking from my water trough

Elk in my driveway

Elk at my mom's house. Every once in a while I draw a tag

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box