Judman;
Good evening to you once more, I trust all is still well with you.

Regarding the big coyotes, if they happened to be coming across the medicine line unlawful like, they'd be subject to a very liberal season up here, as in no bag limit and the season only closed a bit in summer. Now of course if they were Canuck wolves, they'd still be subject to a very liberal season with an annual limit of 3 and the season again closed for a bit in summer. Unless they happened to be eyeballing grazing stock in which case they're subject to the livestock protection rules.

Anyways, that's the treatment they'd be subjected to a wee bit to the north is all.

This was from a couple springs ago, we were cutting firewood and spotted a bear that our eldest put the stalk on and then decided it wasn't the size or fur condition she wanted. Was on Victoria Day weekend. Sorry about the Photobucket water marks on them, but it's sort of cool seeing us put the moves on a bear - which is to the right of the stump in the center of the photo.

[Linked Image from i180.photobucket.com]

Closer....

And closer still - bear now behind stump.

She's closing in solo now with the bear to the right of the stump again.

The bear was screened by the brush and as she closed the bolt thinking about whether or not to dust it, it saw her and exited stage right as it were...

Anyways, one can see that with the right wind and being quiet enough, camo can be optional.

Please also note the requisite 24Hour Campfire blue apparel being worn! laugh

The rifles are both Swedes and mine has blue tape on the muzzle for good measure, can't be too careful about this sort of thing.

All the best and have a good evening.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"