Dwayne you're a bigger stud than I thought!!!!

Originally Posted by BC30cal
Originally Posted by Geno67
I stole that pic and shared it with my AL hunting buddies. They all laugh at me for using a sedan to hunt. They think you gotta have some kind of nice new truck.

Geno67;
Good morning to you sir, I hope your part of the south is having a good start to it and you're well.

Regarding the Civic, if you have specific questions about the car or the moose shooter, I'd be happy to answer them via PM. For sure it's authentic though, that I can vouch for since as mentioned, it's our neighbor and has been for something like 12 years now? Fantastic neighbor, good guy and generous friend.

My first whitetail buck was just off the Torch River in northern Saskatchewan and we were in a '73 Corolla. Dad and I folded the buck into the trunk, it wasn't a hatchback, then drove to the Torch so we could gut it and clean it up. Well.... of course we could hardly get the thing out of the trunk!!!!

I recall bringing home a Columbia Blacktail in the trunk of a '82 200SX from the Gulf Islands too, but I want to say maybe the back seats folded forward on it? Maybe not though, not sure.

Photos of horse hunting because they aren't a truck either.

Finishing packing buddy's first and only horse mulie. Same guy who got the sheep this year and got me back into ice fishing.

[Linked Image]

Me and Carly the Appy with a garden variety 2 point off the mountain behind the house.

[Linked Image]

Carly the Appy with Cody the Quarter Horse in the background with an ancient but huge, skinny and tough 3 point mulie tied onto her.

[Linked Image]

This is just a "before" shot of some mulie that should have paid closer attention to that funny looking horse...

[Linked Image]

All the best to you all and good hunting or fishing.

Dwayne