Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by OldHat
What do pictures have to do with sockpuppets? Common sense would tell you sock puppets could post pictures too.

Complete waste of time, emojI boY is going to lie saying they were lifted off others on the net. Apparently some can not post images here from their accounts on image posting sites. 🤣🤣🤣🤣....🙄
How did I miss this??

"Pics or it never happened " you fuuking greasy peice of schit SPIC.
Slavek Cardones.

Not a single fuuking pic you have ever posted is one that has not been mined off the web.

Proved that on your dumbazz "copper solid"Cardones sockpuppet and the screwed up photobucket job you attempted.
Learn to cover your tracks dumbazz...
🤣🤣🤣
Have proved it along with others down in the handgun forum along with your glockdoofus and Slavek dipschit sockpuppets.

You just got your dumbazz Bigholes account restricted also.

Still waiting on pics of your supposed " Eurotrashland deer rifle from a couple of weeks ago.
You know..
The thread you bailed on when I punked your azz out about your deer rifle.
And your little spin excuse like the one you tried to play again.

Everyone on here knows who you are.
And down in the handgun forum also.

You gonna send me a Glockdoofus pm for me to delete unread when you see this reply on your watch list??
As some sort of payback for busting your chops???
Fuuuking pathetic azz schit....

Havent gotten one of those in awhile since I started prompting you out here in the open about em to send em
Dumbazz predictable simpleton is what you are and it finally dawned on you realizing how I was playing you by mentioning those pm,s
Your pretty fuuuking slow... ..
It only took you like a month to figure out how was playing you on your own stooopid schit...
🤣🤣🤣

Hey how about the thread I showed up on the other night and you bailed fast on that one big time after your bigholes sockpuppet got fuuuked up the day prior.

" pics or it never happened" you fuuuking bastard anchor baby son of a Illegal alien SPIC azz welfare slut....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You all ever notice the emoji references to me by alot of the sockpuppets on here.

Dead fruedian give away for Masar Cardones sockpuppets.
Fuuuking 10th grade drop out.
Sucks at sockpuppets
Sucks at computers
Sucks at photoshop
Sucks at mining pics off the web.

Last edited by renegade50; 10/18/22.