renegade;
Good evening yet again sir, me from north of the medicine line once more entering into the fray as it were.

Thanks for the kind words, I do appreciate them.

The unique thing for me about the 'Fire is that I get to see how folks who share similar passions and pursuits as myself get to passionately pursue them, you know?

Like as not I'd not be able to learn that in a meaningful way without this medium, so I enjoy and very much appreciate that as well.

This is that second painted stock rifle doing what it was put together to do. Wander around in the mountains with me, sometimes where coyotes are called, but most times just because I choose to wander around armed. For our part of BC that's a pretty big Doug Fir I'm standing in front of, though not the biggest I've found.

[Linked Image]

This buck was sort of a yard deer for a couple years, but I've heard some fruitcake decided to poach him on a street in the little village closest to us. I could have legally shot him in the yard the day of the photo and honestly he'd be by far my biggest mulie by a large margin, but it wouldn't have been "the right thing for ME to do" so I took photos with my phone.

[Linked Image]

This yard deer figured out last summer how to limbo underneath that stock gate. We modified it for this year's garden and only fought with the California Quail eating a few plants, but they also ate a bunch of bugs, so it was a good trade.

[Linked Image]

Thanks again for the thread, the entertainment and for the kind words.

Have a good week and good hunting.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"