Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by BubbaG
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by BubbaG
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
PSA

Liar, Larry !!!!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

is now using "upthepole" as her new handle !

wink

As if, anybody didn't know !!!!

TFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate it when people take pictures of me in public. Thats an old bra that lost its ability to lift and separate.

Scott, izzat you? Seeing some Veterans and Alaska stuff among your content. Seeing a lot of 'fire posts for a noob. Participation in 3 different sock puppet threads. One post that points to knowledge of what happened on the forum prior to your join date.

Nope. Are you some kind of hall monitor or something? You are quite the detective. I didn't read anywhere that new people aren't aloud to post on the campfire. I apologize if I broke some unspoken rule. I have belonged to other forums where they don't mind if you post to threads even if you are a new member. Some actually encourage it so I did not realize that I was doing something wrong. If you let me know how long I need to be a member before I can participate in this particular forum or any specific type of post, I will wait the required amount of time. I have been a lurker for some time and decided to join. I really don't believe that is very uncommon. If I see anything else that I find humorous, I will remain silent until I have your permission to join in. Please forgive me.

The first rule of sockpuppetry is that you don't defend accusations of sockpuppetry. Doing so makes you look guilty.

So how does a non-sockpuppet respond? Well, actually I guess that means I am not one.

Last edited by BubbaG; 10/27/22.

2 Kings 2:23-24