Originally Posted by Firstlight
Isn’t this renegade50 guy the one who threw a childish pissy fit over a problem with his shotgun last Spring Turkey season, and quit Turkey season early (To cover-up the fact he was letting a Tom kick his a$$), like a whiney a$$ little child, when he could’ve borrowed a gun to finish out the season?

And, now, he makes a call out thread to cover up the fact he’s getting his a$$ kicked in the following Turkey season also?

And instead of staying in the field hunting to get a Trophy beard, he leaves the hunting field to buy tires to make everyone think he’s some superior outdoor cowboy hunting expert, because he has a $3,000 dollar truck?

All-Tires-N-No-Turkey.

Gotta be another Cardones sockpuppet.
The simple traps always work.
It's too much for him, builds up in him.
Reaches a breaking point and digs in the sock puppet reserve.
Has to post some ultimate thing he think will work.

Hey your join date is right after your crappy hamster got that account restricted
Hmmmmm....
🤣🤣🤣🤣
You gotta have massive reading and comprehension issues tracking the happenings on a thread.

FYI.
2 yrs ago my turkey season got shot to schit my 835 I had adeveloped a cracked receiver I suspect was done from being dropped from being cerracoated noticed it 2 and week of season cleaning it one day after a rain.
Was not their when I checked pattern on the shotgun prior to the season or the year prior when I killed 3 Tom's with it.
Fresh non oil edged crack.
But you wouldnt know anything about signs like that from your extreme lack of experience with firearms anyways.🤣🤣🤣

This year my wife had a emergency appendectomy in feb.
Biopsy came back with cancer and then she had a colon resection
In april.
Please try to keep up...
I use a 935 now.
You know ....
The one in my pics now and the one I did a thread on back in march that throws a really excellent pattern!!!

I know its difficult for a adult who's brain never matured from being on happy pills as a child and the brain chemistry from those causes alot of brain problems.
Your basically a 32 33 man with a pre pubescent brain that never fully developed into a adult brain and explains alot about your behavior.
It's why in Army recruiting little mental fuuuks like you were permanently disqualified.
PDQ.....
Word.......
🤣🤣🤣

All those dead turkeys, beards, and spurs
And turkey kills I have posted on this thread .
And all the threads and pics since the spring of 2012 I have started on here.
All mined off some guys pics on the web.
They have too be!!!
🤣🤣🤣

Mining pics off the web sound familiar to you at all Jason???
🤣🤣🤣
Have your photo shop skills improved as Coppersolid yet???
Holy schit that was funny as fuuuk when I busted your dumb azz on that rank amateur job you did.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You really need to get your schit straight if your gonna try a
"Gotcha" on me
Cause it ain't gonna "getcha" very much.

Anyway aggravating you and getting you to the point of blowing a gasket just having to post something grasping at straws is really fuuuking funny to me.

No one else see,s on here either I bet in your thinking too.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🙋â€â™‚ï¸ðŸ™‹â€â™‚ï¸ðŸ¤—🤗🙋â€â™‚ï¸ðŸ™‹â€â™‚ï¸

Oh...
BTW...
This is a "pics or it never happened " to fuuuk up sockpuppets.
It is working obviously.
How many of your accounts have been restricted since june 19 and 20th Cardones??
3 to 5 is my best geusstimate.
ðŸ‘ðŸ‘🤣🤣😄

Bye bye little fella...
Gotta get out and try and find some birds.

" pics or it never happened"
Let's see some of your hunting kills???
Or even a pic of one of your firearms with todays DTG on a peice of paper in the pic.
Maybe your stepdads mauser????🤣🤣🤣
Cause you are " The Mauser Kid" after all.....

🙋â€â™‚ï¸ðŸ™‹â€â™‚ï¸ðŸ™‹â€â™‚ï¸ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Oh...
PS

You suck at computers
You suck at sockpuppets
You suck at photoshop
And you suck at preaching most of all.
Many of us have seen the vids of you trying to preach.
Your like a autistic child stuck on a skipping record...

🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 10/22/22.