They sure possess a lot of the same behavioral traits I’ve noticed. Our GSP has to be laying on or at least in physical contact with another person or, baring that, another dog/animal. They’re very affectionate but I call it needy. They are really sweet and friendly. When we play ball Kodiak will get there first and then stop and defer to Kenai (older & a lab). Only after Kenai has gotten tired will Kodiak then retrieve it but otherwise he’ll always defer to Kenai. I’ve watched both dogs when they didn’t know it and I’ve seen them bring food to one another. It doesn’t happen often but if for some reason one dog perceives something about the other one they’ll take a mouthful of food and bring it over and drop it in front of the other dog, Kenai even used her nose to nuzzle it closer….strange but incredibly sweet behavior. Dogs (some) are far smarter than they get credit for and in many cases they’re smarter than their owner.

My license plate frame, which has been on my truck since I bought it 20 years ago and is my narcissistic nod to the truth about dogs….” The More People I Meet The More I Love My Dog”. It’s even more true today than when I installed it 20 years ago.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~