renegade50;
Again sir, I'll say thanks kindly to you too for the kind words, I am both touched by them and appreciate them - truly.

The thread you've started is a grand one and I'm happy and honored to be able to contribute.

I think we all need a little rest from the turmoil which presently surrounds us all.

This was us on Oahu on a very relaxing family vacation back in the day. Somehow as a family we took very few photos of ourselves over the years, but this was us then.

[Linked Image]

Speaking of turmoil and skin in the game, as of Friday here are a couple that now go to the Feds to be ground up when I cross over. I'm sure and certain the entirety of the Dominion of Canada is a safer place because of it....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I'm sure you all must wonder - as do we who are here - just exactly what sort of a rodeo with no pay window we're having up here on our side of the medicine line.

Anyways sir, this is a thread for those of us who both have done a few things and have chosen to share a wee bit of our respective lives. For me it's always fun to put a face and a place to the otherwise anonymous interwebs names. wink

Thanks to one and all who've contributed to renegade's thread here, I for one very much enjoy and appreciate seeing a slice of your respective worlds.

All the best and good hunting renegade.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"