Salmonella;
Top of the morning to you my cyber friend, I hope the day's behaving for you folks so far and you're all well.

It's interesting that some of your spots look so similar to up here. You could be on the mountain behind the house in that photo other than the size of the valley below.

Thanks all for keeping the thread going, it's been a fun ride for sure.

Had a member here mention how we get stuff out when we purposely hunt places where quads can't get to.

Years ago a buddy showed me his modified plastic kids toboggan and what our girls later dubbed, "the Dead Sled" was born.

When you look close at pics I put up like this, one can see just the end of it. Please note that it's Sunday so I didn't remotely insinuate anything about "just the tip" or anything of the kind. grin

[Linked Image]

Here's typical Okanagan whitetail spike strapped in for the ride back to the truck.

[Linked Image]

We use them on the grass and rocks too. They're usually doubled up so if the bottom gets ripped out, we just take it apart and reverse it. It is a bugger to drag with a big hole in the bottom - that I can say for sure.

[Linked Image]

Sometimes it's used for firewood too.

[Linked Image]

Best whitetail to date strapped into the Dead Sled, the truck is a half hour away.

[Linked Image]

Anyways, these then are those and all that.

All the best and good hunting all.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"