Fergynutts.
Kuwait prior to going in OIF.
Fergynutts ran outta smokes.
PX was closed for some reason.

Fergy asked me SFC E you got a pack of Marlboro,s you can sell for 10 bucks
Fergy was jonesing hard for a smoke.
Used to smoke cowboy killa,s back then.

No Fergy I ain't gonna sell you a pack of smokes for 10 bucks .

But if ya put 3 of those Cayenne red pepper powder packets in your mouth and open it up and let me get a pic.
I will give you a pack of smokes.

He did it with a quickness.🥴🥴🥴🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤗
Got his " free" pack of Marlboro,s..

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

2nd pic is Fergy and all of us sitting in PZ posture waiting for 16 fuuuking hours in MOPP 2 to Air Assualt into the lakes west of Ah Najaf and Karbala.

Schit weighing on my 19 yr old Assitant Javelin gunners mind like it was on many young soldiers that day.
Me and the 1sg only ones in the the company of 128 Infantryman who had been to war, only ones that had been in firefights, seen death, caused death.
Seen the elephant......

Making the rounds and just talking and bullschitting with young wolves who seemed to be out in right feild with schit on their minds.
Had a talk with Fergy, he was worried how he would do in fights.
Told Fergy your in the best trained company in 2nd Bde and you and all your friends in this platoon and Company know that.
You all bytched about all the extra training me and that adolph hitler/ rodney dangerfield 1sg came up with all with the entire O side of the house approval.

Schit other companies didnt do.
Schit other companies wouldn't do.
Schit the Bn and Bde commander would come and watch us all do.
And make comments to the whole company about us being top dog and to listen to your leaders.

While you guys were seeing other companies going home back at FTCKY.
You seen the soldiers me, the other 2 PSG's, and the 1sg sent packing to Bn Hq and Bde Hq, and the ones we chartered out the past 6 months at FTCKY during train up for this.
This past month running live fire maneuver ranges here in Kuwait above and beyond what every else is doing still.

Why do you think you are in my platoon Fergy.
I wanted you when you came here out of Benning as a private and I need you and your training that you have done in this platoon and company will snap in instinctively when needed.

Had several talks like that thruout that day with young wolves who needed some affirmation in themselves about how they would react under fire.
It is a understandable thing.
They don't wanna let their friends or leaders down or show weakness.

All part of the job...
Older dik head brother/ father/ leader who can do everything and more than you can, but I want you to be me one day down the line.

That's wpns maintenance going on down the line in the chalks.
Well disciplined and trained soldiers dont need to be told to take care of their schit.
Been drilled into their noggins that wpn,s importance to them, their buds, and their unit.
10 to 15 mins a day on your wpn and it will run....

👍👍👍

Last edited by renegade50; 10/26/22.