efw;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope all is well in your world so far.

Thanks for the photos, if I've seen you previous to this I've misplaced it in my ever lessening memory banks it seems, but for sure nice fish regardless! cool

Since renegade is out on the quest for the pursuit of protein this morning and I'm just back in from the morning 2 mile walk but it's still pitch black here, I'll throw up some random stuff.

This is what happens when two BC rednecks have their trucks apart but nonetheless feel the need to go moose hunting. One of them, the shooter of the moose but not the Civic owner, I have known personally for decades now - since he's a friend, shooting and hunting partner and next door neighbor to boot..

[Linked Image]

This has been an extremely hot and dry summer and early fall for us, but sometimes it isn't that way. This was up the mountain behind the house in September 2019.

[Linked Image]

This is black bear pooh, left by a pretty big one by the look of it. It's been feeding on kinnikinic berries.

[Linked Image]

This is a chipmunk eating the same kinnikinic berries

[Linked Image]

This is the biggest Ponderosa Pine I've personally found in 38 years of kicking around the back country here.

[Linked Image]

Close up with the hat and rifle for scale.

[Linked Image]

We'll check in later to see how this is progressing.

All the best to you all until then.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"