renegade50;
Top of the morning to you sir, I trust the day down in your section of the great state of Tennessee is going well.

To be clear, I am cognizant that these do not comply with the cyber gauntlet you've thrown down as there is no photo with a firearm or this thread as the background.

When we were kids, do you recall some of the contests through the cereal companies where they'd say, "Send 3 box tops or a reasonable hand drawn facsimile"?

Here then good sir is my attempt at said "reasonable hand drawn facsimile".. wink

Good friend and long time hunting partner got drawn for a next to impossible California Bighorn tag on the mountain behind the house this fall. So we saved our fuel card points, ignored the insane prices at the pump for Canuck auto fuel and proceeded to beat flat the old haunts where I'd hunted sheep 30+ years back.

We walked down to close to the bottom of the middle ridge this day, starting from the opening in the left center of the photo. We're about 2000 yards from that start now as the crow flies.

[Linked Image]

Another sheepish looking spot we perused.

[Linked Image]

And another - this is facing south and the mountains in the back right are in Washington.

[Linked Image]

One of the photos was taken where buddy killed a nice 7/8 curl ram and we were just starting to cut it up. He's really anti social media so out of respect for him, this is the photo of his ram I said I'd post.

[Linked Image]

He was generous with the crew of old friends who helped him pack it out too, so those tasty bits are in our freezer and our daughter's freezer. He's been like an uncle to our girls btw.

On the second day of "any mulie buck" season this year, I managed to run across a pair of spikes jousting in the early morning light. Honestly renegade, I thought they were does, but when they started to lock horns it was a bit of a giveaway, so one came home with me.

120gr TTSX out of a 21" Swede at 2850fps. Bullet didn't hit a rib going in either so again I'm happy with the expansion. It did hit a rib and then the left scapula heading out of the spiker.

[Linked Image]

Anyways, hopefully there's a couple that you or others might enjoy even though they don't fit the requirements.

Oh - that Kershaw knife in the photo was one that my wife gave me for our first or second Christmas together, so since it's our 40th this year, I figured I'd pack it again just because.

All the best to you all renegade and good hunting.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 10/16/22.

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"