Goalie….Any grief I give anyone about a healthy, fun (legal 😀) activity they choose to enjoy is always meant in good nature. Since you played hockey, which is truly a sport, I’m sure golf is a natural transition for you. I don’t rule out someday chasing a little ball around like a cocker spaniel but at 52 I only have another 40-50 good years of fishing and hunting left so maybe after I get too old for hunting then I’ll try golf again….nah, just kidding….I’m never playing that stupid game again. 😂

I have 3 sets of clubs in the garage and when I saw the awesome little neighbor boys outside hitting a tennis ball with a stick I thought I could dump a set off on them…..surely 7 and 10 year old boys would want a golf club bag filled with golf clubs for the endless things you can do with golf clubs…like hit golf balls or hit tennis balls or rocks or dandelions….you get the picture. Nope they only wanted 1 club and they decided that they’d share that even though they could’ve had more. 😂😂

I took 4 clubs and cut the heads off, “welded” a fork to the shaft and have DEE-LUX s’more sticks. The best use principles are in active use here.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~