Originally Posted by AcesNeights
It figures that a chopper guy would drive a Ford since both are designed to beat the air around them into submission while the “vehicle” rattles itself apart. 😂

DigitalDan is one of my favorite guys here and my respect for him only increases knowing that he’s intentionally seeking out adversity by driving a Ford and showing the world that a Ford pickup is able to battle UP TO the size of a full grown Turkey before it’s met its match…..

If that was a Chevy, Dan, you wouldn’t even know you’d hit it until the timer dinged and the stuffing and gravy was hot….Chevies ARE that efficient. 😉

Ace, I have had a couple of Chebys. The 1986 model was a go getter, and a bit modified for life on a quail plantation. It had 186K miles on it when it became my buddy, 295K when I gave it to my BIL. No A/C, 2 wheel drive, it had to go when I started launching boats again. 2 WD sucks donkey dong on a boat ramp. The other was a Z71, one year old when I bought it back in '96. Dang near everything about that one sucked, all the time.

My Ford is a little over 19 years old, still handles the ramp with 4 WD and the highway with 2. Only got about 160K miles on it, everything still works. Working on the 4th set of tires. Guessin' this will be my last truck, but I don't know which of us will tank first. We will find out eventually.

I've only bagged that one turkey with it, but have nailed several armadillos, a couple of coons, and a few birds that committed suicide on my windshield. It has had tons of hogs in the back and a bunch of deer.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain